Saturday 25 October 2014

“I bite out of self-defense” – Suarez

 
The world is talking about Luis Suarez as the Uruguanian striker is about to make his debut this after in this 2014/2015 first EL CLASICO.
Suarez was handed a 4 month footballing ban
by FIFA, after he bit Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini on the
arm during the World Cup — an act he said was
self defense.
“Everyone has different ways of defending
themselves,”
The striker said in a recent interview with The Guardian.
“In this case my weakness was that one [biting] but there are other players who react differently by kicking, breaking a nose or punching. Some of these things are worse than others and I understand that biting is very poorly viewed. I believe I am on the right path now, dealing with the people who can help me, theright kind of people,”Luis Suarez star added.
 
Follow us on twitter @psermuel For advert placement, mail us to psermuel@gmail.com or 08062303830; BBM: 28F4AC41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...