Saturday 27 September 2014

Why I criticize my colleagues and their movies – Charles Novia

 
 Nollywood producer/director, Charles Novia whose real names are Charles Osa Igbinovia has opened up on the reasons why he criticises Nollywood movies.In a chat with Premium Times at the ongoing Abuja International Film Festival for the première of ‘Invasion 1897’, The ‘Missing Angel’ film-maker said:  

“I’m a filmmaker and then I’m a critic but it is good for one within the system to be a critic. We need to be speaking for ourselves and for my colleagues in the system to realise that I’m one who speaks from the heart and says things the way they are.They (should) not feel bad about it. They (should) know that I’m one who speaks from an objective point of view. It means that one is appreciated. I think there are more of the critics in Nollywood like me but they don’t have the liver…to come out…”

Follow us on twitter @psermuel For advert placement, mail us to psermuel@gmail.com or 08062303830; BBM: 28F4AC41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...